Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'm trying to apply for a student loan to pay off credit card debts from school... tell me wher

If you know of anywhere I can go that would possibly approve me for a student loan I would appricate it! I have been using my credit cards to pay for college because my parents couldnt help and now things have changed so I want to get them paid off by using a student loan and have some extra money for stuff like books and other expenses!



I%26#039;m trying to apply for a student loan to pay off credit card debts from school... tell me where I can go!

You should go to your financial aid office at school. You should be elligable for federal student loans. However, you will not get enough to pay for your school and pay off your credit cards. It doesn%26#039;t work that way. If you are going to get a student loan you college has to tell the bank that it is ok for you to get that amount. So go to or call your college%26#039;s financial aid office.



I%26#039;m trying to apply for a student loan to pay off credit card debts from school... tell me where I can go!

here

No comments:

Post a Comment