Thursday, August 6, 2009

What if I don't pay my credit cards debt,and move away of the country for 5 years?

Everything will be in collections, you will have judgments against your wages when you return so you will be gaurneshed when you return...your credit will be ruined. You may even be arrested for skipping out on your debts if they are over $10,000.



If things are that bad just file bankruptcy!



What if I don%26#039;t pay my credit cards debt,and move away of the country for 5 years?

ohhhh nice try...



try it and see what happens, but im sure you will get chased and even if you don%26#039;t, you will have a criminal record and the authorities in wherever you%26#039;ll run off to will find out about it and wam, ur done...



dnt do it, just pay them off slowly, even if its a million, start with interest.



peace.



What if I don%26#039;t pay my credit cards debt,and move away of the country for 5 years?

At the very least - You will destroy your credit rating and will never be able to apply for credit cards, bank accounts, loans, etc. ever again. You will not be able to get anything that relies on you having a good credit record to obtain.



I would think seriously before doing this, you are jeopardising your future.



What if I don%26#039;t pay my credit cards debt,and move away of the country for 5 years?

You will come home to a world of hurt if you ever want to buy a house.



What if I don%26#039;t pay my credit cards debt,and move away of the country for 5 years?

The credit companies have ways of finding you. And they will never, ever stop until they get their money. Like the Terminator.

No comments:

Post a Comment