Sunday, August 9, 2009

Can I condense all my debt on to a credit card?

Okay, I have more than just this question, here it goes. Basically I have Bills owed from when I was younger, and No more than about 6000 in debt. It seems impossible for me to track down who to talk to so I can pay back, and get out of debt. Does anyone know of a card out there where I could possibly take all those bills and pay them off with this card, and then make payments to this card. I seriously need to get out of debt, and have no clue where to start. Any info is greatly appreciated, thanks



Can I condense all my debt on to a credit card?

Interest on credit card debt is incredibly expensive. You would be much better off getting a personal loan from a bank, providing you could qualify.



Can I condense all my debt on to a credit card?

You don%26#039;t want to do that. The interest will kill you. Your debt will double Before you get rid of it. Call a credit counseling service. They%26#039;ll work out a payment schedule.



Can I condense all my debt on to a credit card?

u can definately get a credit card worth $6000 if ur credit is good. if it%26#039;s not u just need to track down these people and start paying them off. 1 way to find out who u owe is to get a credit report on urself. it costs a few bucks but at least u will have the info u r looking for. and here%26#039;s another thought, if u were to get this credit card, the interest rate would probably b 20 to24%and the payments would probably b $100 a month minimum and $80 of that would b interest,therefore u%26#039;d only b paying $20 a month on ur principle and it would take u forever to pay it off unless u can afford to at least double the payments each and every month. trust me i know. Go the credit report route 1st and see how u do. by the way have u ever been offered a card, do u have a checking account or savings with a bank, they will probably give u a limited one if u do.



Can I condense all my debt on to a credit card?

Well you will need to locate all the credit cards or debtors that you owe money to and how much it is. Then I would go to your local credit union and talk to a loan officer about a consolidation loan. It is going to depend on your credit and income (employment status) as to whether or not they will give you the loan. Your best bet is to offer some collateral (vehicle you own with out a loan or a house) and if your credit is shaky (late pays and collections) come in with a cosigner.



To find your creditors you owe, contact your local credit bureau and they will pull your credit reports from all 3 and you can start there.



Can I condense all my debt on to a credit card?

Any card that will allow you a $6000 limit.



As far as this helping you get out of debt, the only way it wiil work within a reasonable time is for you to make monthly payments in the amount of as much as you can afford. Do not just make the minimum payments. You will be paying interest on the entire balance left on it. It may take 20 years to pay this off at the minimum payment. The faster you pay it off, the less interest you will have to pay.



So, shop around for a bank and card that will allow this amount, AND offers the best interest rate.



Then start paying off and do NOT put any new purchases on this card.



Can I condense all my debt on to a credit card?

It sounds like finding the creditors is a bigger issue than the credit card. www.annaulcreditreport.com and get free copies of all three of your credit reports. Each report will include contact information for every account on the report. The credit bureaus have to keep this information so they can verify accounts if you contest them. For any accounts that no longer appear on you credit reports, the only way I know the find them is to wait until they contact you.



If you can find a card with a $6000 limit, they will allow you to transfer balances from nearly anywhere.



Can I condense all my debt on to a credit card?

I wouldn%26#039;t do that. You will end up paying way more than the original debt due to the interest charges. Your score could actually lower since you will be using a higher percentage of your active available credit. You want to stay at 30% if you have low or mediocre credit or 10% if you have great credit. (Only charge $30 or less for each $100 of your credit card limit.)



There are numerous books available at bookstores for under $20. By reading these books and learning from the info provided, you will easily get your $20 back.



There are also some websites which are free and will give you guides about cleaning up your credit without getting scammed from a credit consolidator.



Can I condense all my debt on to a credit card?

Consolidating means creating a whole new loan for a longer period of time. This would hopefully lower your payments enough so you can get back on track, in this case it might SAVE your credit score.



A credit counselor will give you some tools and suggestions for reducing your payments, just keep an eye on what the % are, you want it to be lower than what you pay now.



However, debt consolidation can be nothing more than a way of putting off the evitable. It really does little to correct the problem. That%26#039;s why many people come back to debt negotiation as a way of getting out of their financial problems and starting fresh start.



More here: http://finance.ebookorama.com



also plenty more to read here



http://credit.ebookorama.com



http://credit-cards.ebookorama.com



http://credit-repair.ebookorama.com



good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment