Thursday, August 6, 2009

I paid off credit card debts form collections ,how does it affect me trying to buy a home or condo?

Oh this will improve termendously!!



Any debt you have on collections that you pay off is the smartest thing to do. Now if it%26#039;s on collections it will remain on your credit, however it will say %26quot;paid as agreed%26quot;



Your credit score will improve aswell. It changes every quarter. So if you just recently paid it off it may not show in this quarter coming up (Dec) but it will on the next (March).



Once a year you are allowed to get a copy of your credit info from all three creditors. You can go to www.annualcreditreport.com



I hope this helps, and good luck!



I paid off credit card debts form collections ,how does it affect me trying to buy a home or condo?

It should help, most mortgage companies want old collections cleared up before they will approve someone.



I paid off credit card debts form collections ,how does it affect me trying to buy a home or condo?

It should help, but it all depends on the overall situation. Your score depends a lot on the establishment of a more recent positive credit history . Having open credit cards with low balances and paying them EVERY month on time is a HUGE score builder! So, never, ever pay late!

No comments:

Post a Comment