Sunday, August 9, 2009

I have 12.000 in credit card debts, so I was planing to take personal loan to pay them off,?

but before I start seaching for the loan, I would like to know how long it takes time to pay off and how much is a montly payment, for how long can I get the loan 24, 36 months or more and what is annual rate and is that affecting my credit history and credit score



I have 12.000 in credit card debts, so I was planing to take personal loan to pay them off,?

In general we don%26#039;t love the idea of taking on more debt to deal with current debt. Many people are opening home equity lines as personal loans to pay off debt. That works if you stay out of cc debt going forward - and that%26#039;s harder than it seems.



Personal loans are getting tougher, and thus more expensive to get. If you can get one under 10% it might be worthwhile, but really you should consider just adopting a plan to pay off your $12K.



One of our big tips. Make payments 2x per month. Not asking you to double up pmts, although if you can - do it- you can make a nice dent on credit card debt just be paying your cards off twice a month. Here are other approaches.



A couple of scenarios: 18% rate, 4% min payment, $12k balance



By only making minimum payments it will take 185 more payments or 15.4 years to pay off the remaining balance. Interest will amount to $7,116.



Pay min + $50 addtl per month



Under the proposed payment terms it will take 77 more payments or 6.4 years to pay off the remaining balance. Interest will amount to $4,894.



Pay min + $100 addtl per month



Under the proposed payment terms it will take 55 more payments or 4.6 years to pay off the remaining balance. Interest will amount to $3,915.



I have 12.000 in credit card debts, so I was planing to take personal loan to pay them off,?

try and work out a deal with the credit card companies as well, many times if you close the card off, ie close it to further charges, you can talk them into a lower interest rate as well. Report It



I have 12.000 in credit card debts, so I was planing to take personal loan to pay them off,?

tell them that otherwise you may have to file for bankruptcy. they will be more willing to work with you if they think they may not get anything at all. Report It



I have 12.000 in credit card debts, so I was planing to take personal loan to pay them off,?

There are as many answers to your question as there are lenders. They are the ones you should ask. Start asking tomorrow. That%26#039;s what they%26#039;re in business to do -- make loans. Whether they want your business and on what terms, they%26#039;ll tell you.



I have 12.000 in credit card debts, so I was planing to take personal loan to pay them off,?

paying off credit card debts with a loan isn%26#039;t the best way because you%26#039;re locking in a interest rate to cover an interest rate. Its best to try out company%26#039;s that specialize in this kind of debt resolution like lending tree.



I have 12.000 in credit card debts, so I was planing to take personal loan to pay them off,?

Those questions can only be answered by the lender.



I have 12.000 in credit card debts, so I was planing to take personal loan to pay them off,?

hello,



you can get a personal loan,you can get an urgent loan in one week and the annual rating is very good and would not affect your credit history and credit score that is why you should contact a private lender who is in conjunction with clintonfirst bank his via greg_collins24@yahoo.com his advert is shown below...



HI THERE, DO YOU NEED A LOAN OR YOU HAVE BAD CREDITS. Then worry no more, talk to GREG COLLINS via; greg_collins24@yahoo.com AT we collins loan home we take care of you and your problems, we do not just solve your problems, we become your friends, try us and see God working through us. all you need do is contact us with your problems and leave the remaining to us.collins LOANS, TRULY WE CARE!!!



I have 12.000 in credit card debts, so I was planing to take personal loan to pay them off,?

attn:



I am Mr Bill Richards. a certified, reputable, legitimate %26amp; an accredited private lender.



I loan money out to individuals in need of financial assistance.



Do you have a bad credit or you are in need of money to pay bills?



I want to use this medium to inform you that i render reliable beneficiary assistance as I%26#039;ll be glad to offer you a loan.



Services Rendered include:



*Refinance



*Car Loan



*Home Loan



*Line of Credit



*Second Mortgage



*Business Loan



*Personal Loan



*International Loan



*Debt Consolidation



Please write back If Interested.



Upon your response you%26#039;ll be provided the loan application to fill.



No social security and no credit check required, 100% Guaranteed.



I Look forward permitting me be of beneficiary service to you.



I shall await your response at your earliest convenience.



Sincerely,



Bill H. Richards



brichards.lender495@yahoo.com



I have 12.000 in credit card debts, so I was planing to take personal loan to pay them off,?

You have to first contact a private loan provider, you don%26#039;t expect to get that answer here because i believe those private loan providers don%26#039;t search here, if you need answers i know of a private loan organization alexfinanceloans, here is one of there contact email link (ben_aggie123@yahoo.com)



I have 12.000 in credit card debts, so I was planing to take personal loan to pay them off,?

If you borrow more money then you are now in even more debt!



I have 12.000 in credit card debts, so I was planing to take personal loan to pay them off,?

People with poor credit feel that it is difficult to get personal loans. However, there are many financial companies and banks that provide loans to bad credit applicants. Bad credit personal loans are generally sought%26lt;!--by persons who want to consolidate their loans.Some banks prefer to provide loans in an incremental order. First time customers are given loans ranging from $200 to $500, depending on their net income. You can get more about personal loans here,



http://best-loans.awardspace.com/persona...



These customers can later apply for loans up to $1,500. Loans of greater amounts can be fetched through secured personal loans. These loans are passed by taking your property or home as collateral--%26gt;The interest rates on secured loans are lower than unsecured loans. However, there is always the risk of losing your house or property if the loan is not repaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment