Sunday, August 9, 2009

How does one find out it a debt has been charged off from a credit card company?

I have been sued by a attorney collection agency for credit card company, with a court date of next month.. The debt is about 3-4- years old . I live in Tennessee . They have offered to settle for half. I am on disability,which I just got late last year. I don%26#039;t have the money . no doubt the small town county court in the hehaw hell town I live in would grant judgement. They gave me to Friday to get 1/2 in two days. $800 in another month. I am not worried be the credit score-- that%26#039;s been ruined ages ago by little debts I didn%26#039;t even owe.



How does one find out it a debt has been charged off from a credit card company?

1 %26#039;Charged off%26#039; is an accounting term that means your creditor does not expect to collect. It DOES NOT mean you don%26#039;t owe the money.



2. IF you can come up with the money to take the settlement, it is a good deal provided they state IN WRITING that they will accept it as SETTLEMENT IN FULL before you give then anything.



3. If there are any FALSE items on your credit report, you can dispute them and the should be removed from your file. Once that is done, your FICO score will be the same as if those entries had never been in your file.



How does one find out it a debt has been charged off from a credit card company?

Hi,



I used %26quot;Credit Solution%26quot; to settle my debt and improve my credit score.They managed to reduce my debt up to 58% .It%26#039;s legitimate.I came across this company on NBC News.Check it out here:



http://creditsolution.ez-mart.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment