Thursday, August 6, 2009

I have around $8000 in debt on my credit file.If i declare bankruptcy will i be able to get a credit

how long will it take to get credit if i file bankruptcy?I don,t want to go into a part 9 agreement.Is there any other options?



I have around $8000 in debt on my credit file.If i declare bankruptcy will i be able to get a credit card?

google %26#039;good credit is sexy%26quot; for the best advice. Keep in mind 8K isn%26#039;t that much and you%26#039;ll do more harm than good. I%26#039;m an LO so if you ever want to buy a house your rate will be really high.



I have around $8000 in debt on my credit file.If i declare bankruptcy will i be able to get a credit card?

Chapter 7 will demand that you give up practically everything. If you are willing to continue making the payments, you can opt to keep it. You will begin to get credit card applications within only a couple of months. I really wouldn%26#039;t bankrupt that small of an amount. I would buy the book %26quot;Total Money Makeover%26quot; by Dave Ramsey (you can find it at WalMart). It is so practical and will really transform your thinking.



I have around $8000 in debt on my credit file.If i declare bankruptcy will i be able to get a credit card?

A lot faster than you would think. The question is, why would you want to? If you have accumulated $8000 in credit card debt, why would you want to ruin your credit score for a long term just to turn around and rack up another batch of debt on another credit card?



I have around $8000 in debt on my credit file.If i declare bankruptcy will i be able to get a credit card?

Once you are out of bankruptcy, you can probably start with a secured credit card and start re establishing credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment