Sunday, August 9, 2009

I'll go to prison,what will happed to my huge credit card debts if I stop the monthly payment?

I do not have any asset and at this point I dont know how long I will be in prison, maybe a year or so. I do not give a damn to my credit score.



I%26#039;ll go to prison,what will happed to my huge credit card debts if I stop the monthly payment? Thank you.?

the creditors will place judgements on you and they will go after you once you are out of prision. You should care about your credit score, because I have learned the hard way. Credit Score is everything, even to get an Apartment.



I would talk with your creditors and tell them your situation, sometimes you may be able to negotiate some very low payment untill you get out. I went through this whne I was unable to pay my cards for awhile. The first thing they do is cancel the card and make you pay on the principle, my card payment went down to something like 10.00 a month. Then after a year I just paid it offf in full. The payments still went on my credit as paid and it saved me from defaulting.



The first step to repairing your life is by starting to care about these things. An attitude of I don%26#039;t care will not get you anywhere. That type of attitude is just a self defense attiitude to help you emotionally, however in the long wrong it does catch up with you because consequenses never leave-



You cannot run from problems ( as I have learned in life) problems in life must be delt with- Then you become stronger and a conquerer.



Whatever your time in prison, do your time and get your life on track, I wish you all the best



Jesus can help you-if you ask him



I%26#039;ll go to prison,what will happed to my huge credit card debts if I stop the monthly payment? Thank you.?

i don%26#039;t think anything will happen because they can%26#039;t make you pay if your in prison because were the hell are you meant to get the money from . you could declare bankruptcy which will right off the debts but you won%26#039;t beable to get credit for two years afterwards.



I%26#039;ll go to prison,what will happed to my huge credit card debts if I stop the monthly payment? Thank you.?

Debts a Debt, once you have one it will stay there til its all paid off or you go bankrupt, they will wait until your out of prison then pursue it again.



I%26#039;ll go to prison,what will happed to my huge credit card debts if I stop the monthly payment? Thank you.?

The assorted creditors will file lawsuits for judgment against you, even though you will certainly not be capable of paying them. They will want the judgments for the future, in the event that you get out of prison and find employment. At that point, they may use the judgments to garnish your income.

No comments:

Post a Comment